Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today's Jokes !

With four daughters and one son always dashing to
school activities and part-time jobs, our schedule
was hectic. To add to this, we kept running out of
household supplies. I instructed them all to let
me know when they used the last of any item by
writing it down on a note pad on the refrigerator.
As a reminder, I wrote at the top:
"IF WE ARE OUT OF IT, WRITE IT DOWN."

When I checked the pad a few days later, to my
delight I found the following message: "MOM, YOU
MAY BE A BIT OLD-FASHIONED, BUT YOU ARE NOT 'OUT
OF IT.'"

Quick Wit:

I'm not offended by all the dumb-blonde jokes,
because I know I'm not dumb. And I also know that
I'm not blonde.  --Dolly Parton


Funny Thoughts:

"[In pro football], if the Jaguars are known as 'Jags'
and the Buccaneers as 'Bucs,' what should the Titans
shorthand be?" -- TMQ 

No comments: